Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Night in Singapore

For those of you that took a book on when I would be finished packing I am able to report that packing was completed at 12 midnight leaving a whole 5 hours of sleep before getting up to catch the plane fron Canberra. I had to adjust to siting so far back in the plane (It's been a long time since I travelled economy domestically !) Breakfast was a mini muffin. My sister met me at the airport and we had coffee and lunch before I went into the Customs Hall. Due to an oversale of seats I was promoted into Business Class for the Singapore Sector (Outstanding !). You can stretch out full length. The actor Ray Meagher was just across from me - "Stone the flamin crows" - he didnt have his gold logie with him! At the Hotel John SMS'ed from Hong Kong requesting a big bed. I took this picture for him from my Hotel Room. Its just the kind of Carey Sharey guy I am :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment