Sunday, July 11, 2010

Further update from Glasgow

Well we made it into Glasgow OK. Just got back from a nice pub open pie, mashed potato and peas meal washed down with a pint of scottish ale (tennants)and a Kilkenny derivative style McEwans.

We are both absolutely tired out though so off to bed now 9PM and still bright as at the moment. Will write more tomorrow when we are off to the Isle of Islay.

We were a bit surprised that we didn't have to actually clear customs at Glasgow. We assume all the checking was done behind the scenes at Heathrow.

Can't keep my eyes open any longer. JR just hit the sack and fell asleep in less than a minute. Hope it works the same for me.

So more tomoorrow. Take care everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I know it's a little off topic but I just watched the WC Final in 3D at Hoyts, and now I am tired too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Col. We're all rooting for you here at work. Contracts are piling up for you so come home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Col will you please send me an invitation as an author to peter_gunning@yahoo.com or the password is no good if I dont know what to sign in under.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete