Saturday, July 10, 2010

Half the Boyz safely in Melbourne

Col here:

Well here we are in Qantas Club in Melbourne. A couple (or three for JR - he drinks champers like water or mother's milk) of glasses of Chandon later and some nice little snacks, very tasty. A bit tired today so might even (fingers crossed ) sleep on the trip over the ditch.

Looks like a busy night on the International front with only two planes scheduled to leave one to Abu Dhabi and one to London via Hong Kong.

There is a certain irony in that I'm sure from Pete's perspective as he really wanted to go to Hong Kong and he is in Singapore and JR and I didn't care if it was Singapore , Bangkok or Hong Kong and we will be in Hong Kong for the transit.

Pudge the tour hasn't started yet!!!

Also please note I don't have my phone with me . I will be getting a phone and a pre paid when we get to England and i will advise the number then.

It is now 20.35PM on Saturday evening the 10th July 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment