Friday, July 9, 2010

Departure

Well I am a little nervous/ excited now. Less than half an hour till I head off to pick up JR en route to the airport.

Pete is probably half way to Singapore by now.

Hope Al is well and I will get JR to text him the blog address.

Whatever I have forgotten it is way too late to fix now.

So to all our friends and acquaintances stay well and we will see you in a few weeks time. For me just in time to farewell Annie and Ella on their big adventure.I have the Ipod all loaded up, a good book or three, bags all packed so I guess that means ready to go.

OK not much more to say for now next stop Melbourne then Hong Kong then London then Glasgow - I am exhausted just thinking about it but it will be exciting when we get there.

Cya "round like a rissole"

PS I guess you all noticed the timestamp on these is incorrect . It is actually 14:41 on Saturday now.

No comments:

Post a Comment